- This event has passed.
108 Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations) – Yoga
Saturday, May 16 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Surya Namaskar is a series of twelve physical postures alternating backward and forward bending asanas, flexing and stretching the spinal column and limbs through their maximum range.
· It gives a profound stretch to the entire body reduces muscle stiffness while strengthening and stretching the muscle.
· It gently increases blood circulation,
· brings flexibility to the spine and limbs,
· regulates your breathing, increases your breathing capacity and recharges and rejuvenates you.
· Regular practice of Surya Namaskar increases body awareness and releases vital energy for the development of higher awareness.
Please join us for 108 Surya Namaskar, as part of our fundraiser week for the NHS Charities Together COVID-19 Urgent Appeal.
Requirements for the Intensive session of 108 sun-salutations:
Please ensure that you are comfortably dressed and there is a gap of at least 2 hours after a heavy meal. Make sure you have a towel, a bottle of water with you and preferably a yoga mat.
Please register your details for this event ahead of time, along with a suggested donation of £10.80. Further details of the event itself will be sent to you nearer to the time.