- This event has passed.
Yoga for Peace
Saturday, June 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmGBP13
Join us on Saturday 29 June 2019 for a special workshop on Yoga for Peace in celebration of International Yoga Day.
This year, we have collaborated with Ritambhara (https://ritambhara.org.in/) and the CSP to build a global connection and sankalpa for world peace through friendliness and compassion. During this month, there will be groups all over the world setting the same intentions. We will be contributing to the power of group intention to make conscious transformation within ourselves. Individual transformation leads to world transformation!
- 9.30am – Registration
- 10am to 11am – Session 1: Asana
- 11.15am to 12.15pm – Session 2: Lessons from the Yoga Sūtras of Patañjali with Dr. Ramesh Pattni
- 12.15pm to 1.10pm – Light lunch (included)
- 1.15pm to 2.15pm – Session 3: Peace in the Bhagavad Geeta with Brahmacharini Shripriya Chaitanya
- 2.30pm to 4.30pm – Session 4: Asana & Storytime with Natasha (This session is hosted by CMUK in association with Ritambhara)
The workshop is open to all levels. Please register by visiting here: https://yoga4peace.eventbrite.co.uk
Suggested donation to cover lunch and costs: £13.