On 9th May 2015, 5 more Chinmaya Mission Brahmacharis and 1 Brahmacharini cast off their yellow robes to enter the Sannyasa ashrama with the blessings of Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayananda at Chinmaya International Foundation, Veliyanad. This morning brought with it more rays of light than usual in the form of 5 new Chinmaya Mission Swamis and 1 Swamini. Pujya Guruji was delighted to announce the initiation of these Brahmacharins into the Sannyasa ashrama as Swamis and Swamini (one who is one with the Self) on this auspicious morning.
The new renunciates are:
1. Br Shivdas Chaitanya – Swami Keshavananda
2. Brni Sushmita Chaitanya – Swamini Atmikananda
3. Br Navaneet Chaitanya – Swami Durgeshananda
4. Br Shravan Chaitanya – Swami Atmeshananda
5. Br Shekhar Chaitanya – Swami Pranananda
6. Br Pavan Chaitanya – Swami Nirbhayananda
A video of the Sannyasa Deeksha in May 2015 can be watched on the official YouTube "Chinmaya Channel" by clicking on this link
These 6 Swamis and Swamini join the 3 Brahmacharinis and Brahmachari who took up orange robes in February 2015 on the auspicious occasion of Mahashivaratri, at Sandeepany Sadhanalaya, Mumbai.
1. Br. Girish Chaitanya - Swami Shivatmananda
2. Brni. Richa Chaitanya - Swamini Ritajananda
3. Brni. Arpita Chaitanya - Swamini Radhikananda
A video of the Sannyasa Deeksha in February 2015 can be watched on the official YouTube "Chinmaya Channel" by clicking on this link