The happiness and health of a child depends on the preparation and mental wellbeing of their parents. This starts even before conception and is of particular importance whilst the baby is in the womb. This course shares the guidance given in our ancient Indian scriptures to help us conceive and develop a child with noble values and covers:
- Planning the pregnancy with the right intention
- Mother: the architect of a child’s life – how to approach this responsibility
- Redefining labour
- Understanding the nature of our mind & power of your senses
- Power of prayer and mantras
- The 10 key developmental milestones, that when marked help the baby develop calmness, intelligence and happiness.
- Welcome the baby into the world and post-delivery care
This course is tried and tested and many participants have benefited from understanding how and why our traditions can support both parents and baby.
Who can join and what does it cost?
The course is tailored for those who are planning on conceiving and those that are already pregnant. The group size will typically be between 3 and 8 couples. Ideally, the couple will attend together but participants are also welcome to attend alone or with a friend or family member that is supporting them through the pregnancy. The course costs £130 per couple.
When will the next course run?
Course dates will be added in due course, so please register your interest if you would like to be informed of these.
Course Registration Link: https://www.chinmayabooks.com/shop/garbha-samskara-course/
Zoom details will be sent to registered participants